We are currently working with an exceptional opportunity for a Dealing Manager to join a Central Auckland based Financial Services organisation.
You will be joining a company who has been an innovator in online trading across the Asia Pacific and American regions. By being a first mover in this growing space, they are now one of the largest players in this market with impressive trading credentials and awards across key stock exchanges. New Zealand is a central part of the business with many of their overseas based investors registered here. This, combined with the NZ Business having responsibility for Australia, has created a role in their Dealing Team.
- Establish an NZX Dealing Desk
- Support an NZX Trading and Clearing Participant Accreditation
- Establish Operating Procedures for the NZX Dealing Desk.
- Regular reporting to the Senior Management Team on compliance issues.
- Operational experience of an NZX Trading Desk
- Great understanding of the Financial Advisers Act 2008, Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013, and NZX Participant Rules and Guidance Note, and experience and knowledge in applying the regulations into the front office operations;
- Experience in liaising and working with other departments with a strong ability to address and resolve issues at departmental levels;
- Experience in applying the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism At 2009 into a dealing desk operation;
- A thorough understanding of the functions and operations of the NZX and FMA, including how an NZX Participant should address and report regulatory irregularities.
- Good technical ability to be able to understand and learn new system functionalities and apply accordingly.
Apply now with your CV in Word format for more information. Alternatively, email Chris Martin on Chris.Martin@findrecruitment.co.nz.