This well known market leader are currently looking for an enthusiastic Data Quality specialist. This is an Auckland CBD based role with flexible working hours and work from home options.
You’ll help develop the core New Zealand Data Quality Strategy. Along with identifying and obtain access to data needed to build data quality measurements. You’ll develop this data quality measurement using Informatica.
- Four plus years’ experience in a data management role, including at least two years’ experience in data quality measurement, reporting and remediation in a complex environment.
- Some Database design and Data Warehouse knowledge and experience would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability across analytical technology – Informatica, SQL, SAS, Oracle, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in the development and maintenance of a highly controlled data environment.
- Exceptional documentation skills, with the ability to convey complex material as clearly as possible.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across the business.
- Demonstrated ability to provide coaching for performance uplift in data quality. – Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technology, science, or related discipline.
- Able to plan, prioritise, execute, and manage tasks independently.
- Agile mindset – adaptable to change, collaboration, maintains focus on continuous improvement, and continuous delivery of business and customer value.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll have the opportunity to work amongst a supportive and talented team. This role provides an excellent base and benefits package.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!