Want to be a part of a great success story?
Our client is currently growing and is looking for multiple Data Stewards to join their team. The role is based in bustling central Auckland where you can join your team but the organisation also offers flexibility and working from home.
In this role you will be working alongside and collaborating with technology leaders across this large business and your input will be key in driving forward good data practice and governance. They are seeking curious minds, active learners and those who implement superior development practices in the data domain. A true Data Investigator!
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- A passion and eagerness for data technologies
- Solid understanding for Corporate Business units and different data streams
- Understanding of data related regulatory requirements
- The ability to create scalable and highly available reporting
- Empathetic and supportive in nature – Agile mindset
Skills and experience that stand out:
- Experience with data management and analytics (4 + years)
- Experience with some if not all of these -Informatica, Data Quality, SQL, Power BI, SharePoint
- Understanding of data risks and controls
- Experience in designing and delivering training
- Strong understanding of Data lineage, Critical Data Elements and Data governance
- Experience with up to date data visualisation tools and frameworks
What’s in it for you:
Benefits include competitive remuneration, flexible working hours, Staff benefits & discounts, and a leadership team that cares about your professional development and growth!
Get in touch!
If you are able to show us your skills and commercial experience in these areas, then we want to hear from you today!
Please note: You must have a legal right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Don’t delay – APPLY NOW!