Customer Solutions Manager
My Client is a growing managed services provider seeking a Customer Solutions Manager to provide Pre and Post sales functions at a technical level. With a portfolio of some large and well known clients, and adding more on in the last 10 months, the business is in growth mode and has some exciting initiatives to focus on in 2021.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Sales & Marketing, the role provides cross-functional consultation to the sales, products and delivery teams as they engage directly with an enterprise-level customer base. You’ll work alongside Sales to advance the sales process through scoping and designing solutions to meet customer requirements. You will be responsible for providing timely guidance and advice as a subject matter expert to ensure the ongoing usage and adoption of DDS IT products and services.
Critical to the success of the role is the ability to work collaboratively by proactive internal communication of opportunities, design and deliver innovate solutions and promote increased customer engagement.
The key requirements for the role are: –
- You will be a natural problem solver who enjoys customer interaction and thrives on delivering exceptional solutions to clients.
- Demonstrate experience in the scoping and design of solutions to meet Enterprise customer requirements
- Experience in solution deployment and working with hybrid teams to achieve customer satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft on premise and cloud-based solutions
- Work collaboratively in the development of solutions documentation and RFP’s responses
- Well-rounded technical and commercial skills.
Overall you will play a key role in ensuring the Sales teams can deliver and exceed the customers’ expectations.
About your profile:
You will be a technical professional who has at least 5 years’ experience in enterprise-level environments and working directly with customer decision makers.
- Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems
- Sound verbal and written organisational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and executing tactically to maintain thought leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Commercially & competitively aware.
- Ability to explain how technical concepts translate into to everyday business solutions and outcomes
- Broad knowledge of, and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in public cloud infrastructure and management
- Experience with hybrid infrastructure, architecture design, migrations and management of technology
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Cloud platform services
- Knowledge of Managed Services concepts including RMM, Remote and Field Services
- End-user compute technology and modern desktop management
- General telecommunication and network products
A little bit more about the work environment:
Our client is a full-service IT business with a team of 95+ across Auckland and Hamilton. Their size allows easy access to senior management with no barriers or politics and an environment that happily shares knowledge informally and collaboratively. Their drive for excellence and willingness to go to the ends of the earth for clients has created rapid growth and a loyal customer base.
So, if you have the motivation and skills we are looking for, then why wait? Apply now and send us your most recent cv and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We are motivated to get started, so will be holding interviews alongside our advertising efforts. Please note due to COVID-19’s border conditions, we are unable to consider overseas applicants for this role at this time.