Our client is an industry leader in the Financial Services sector with a great reputation and a strong grass-roots culture. Based in Central Auckland, you will be working in world-class offices with a team who loves what they do.
Working across this lenders Credit Risk Function, you will be ensuring it is well managed via you audits, recommendations and stewardship. This is a broad and interesting assignment for a 12-month fixed-term contract. There is the potential for a longer term or permanent role in the future.
- Monitoring the compliance in relation to internal and external credit policies.
- Relevant reporting and assessments.
- Monitoring of credit risk skill levels across the organisation.
- Ability to influence and successfully communicate with Senior Management and high-level stakeholders.
- Detect risks and ensure remedial action is taken.
- Exposure to credit risk and the application of internal and external credit policies.
- Strong audit skills with the ability to understand key portfolio metrics such as (Financial and liquidity ratios).
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- A commitment to ensuring standards and controls are established and maintained.
To apply for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Martin on 021 137 8205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.