We are currently working on an exceptional opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join a Central Auckland based Financial Services organisation.
This organisation has an impressive reputation with longevity in the Financial Services Market. Your key focus will be Private Wealth, Funds Under Management and Trading for a Company with world class Central Auckland offices.
- Primary accountability for the AML/CFT programme, including leading training and continuous improvement.
- You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure they meet regulatory requirements and that appropirate controls are in place.
- Assist with daily Compliance Oversight.
- Improving, creating and implementing Compliance Frameworks while managing diverse stakeholder interests.
- Analysing orders, trade, and alert data to detect any misconduct.
- The ability to manage a Compliance Program and think strategically about changing legislative and business interests.
- Proven experience in AML/CFT or brokerage compliance.
- Excellent self-management, interpersonal, presentation and communication abilities as well as strong relationship management skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and an unquestioned ability to manage confidentiality.
Apply now with your CV in Word format for more information. Alternatively, email Chris Martin on Chris.Martin@findrecruitment.co.nz.