- Join a team of collegial industry professionals
- Early to mid-grade opportunity
- CBD location
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic communications practitioner who is an excellent writer for a full-time position with the Gas Industry Company.
You will have the opportunity to be mentored and you will gain experience of both internal and external communications.
This opportunity suits someone with two or more years of work experience who is now ready to grow their communications career.
You do not necessarily need to have worked in communications or our industry, but you will have worked in vocations requiring exemplary written communication skills. You must be able to understand complex regulatory issues and have a natural aptitude for managing creative content. An understanding of website management would be an advantage.
You will also need these attributes:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills,
- Attention to detail, professional attitude, and ability to maintain confidentiality,
- The ability to assimilate information to produce reports, presentations, speeches and conference papers,
- Self-discipline and self-direction,
- A passion to learn and master your art.
If you are interested in operating within a team of industry professionals, please apply or call Danae Young on 027 238 8188 or Rob Woodward on 021 844 598 for more information.