- Competitive salary
- Energetic, Enthusiastic Team
- Fun, forward-thinking Software Company
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This organisation provides software solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across New Zealand and Australia. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company with a great reputation and welcoming culture.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
The Customer Support Trainer is responsible for the scheduling, training, and upskilling both new and existing customers in the use of the company’s software products. You will be joining a friendly and collaborative team of Trainers who value sharing knowledge and supporting each other learn and develop.
- Facilitate & effectively coach clients in a timely manner
- Conduct training sessions using a variety of methods to meet the customer’s needs
- Monitor the training programme both to clients and internal staff and proactively amend behaviours and / or material to improve and resolve issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Energetic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience in Training and/or Virtual Training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the flexibility to adapt in an environment that is continually changing
In addition to the above criteria, the successful candidate will be exceptionally organised, with outstanding time management and planning skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click APPLY NOW or contact Jens Jessen at Find Recruitment on 027 951 2122 for a confidential discussion.