Performance and Reporting Guru Required
Newly created, you will help set up systems and frameworks to ensure first class business reporting is provided to your internal and external stake orders. With the support of a small team, you will work closely with the organisation to ensure that such systems, processes, and tools are presented in an easy to use format which informs decision making.
One of the largest in its sector, it has the privilege position of servicing the backbone of New Zealand business. It is recognised for being professional yet relaxed , with a pragmatic approach to getting things done. It allows it people to make a real impact through the whole organisation due to its supportive and collegial nature.
Who Will You Be?
- Some experience of successfully managing an operational delivery team
- Strong business requirements gathering and documentation abilities
- Ability to interpret available information, write complex letters, and comprehensive reports
- Great performance reporting skills – KPI reporting
- Planning, organising, project management and implementation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience.
Knowledge and experience of the education sector would be of great benefit!
Please contact Danae Young on 027 238 8188 for more information, or apply directly here.