Our international manufacturing client is looking for a Senior Business Partner to join the group. The purpose of the Manufacturing and Operations Business Partner is to provide financial and analytical support to the manufacturing and operations activities for the NZ group of businesses. This includes ownership of the P&Ls from labour analysis, materials yield, inventory variances and overheads analysis. The role will own the review of standard costings, routings, support the analysis of manufacturing and operations capex business cases, initiative tracking and analysis of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Business partner with Manufacturing and Operations management team on decision making, process improvements and capital investment decisions.
- Manage and maintain the costing system, BOMs, labour rates and overhead allocations.
- Budgeting and forecasting, developing business and financial plans.
- Financial analysis and reporting, providing insights and commentary on month end performance.
- Stakeholder management, building strong relationships across the business.
- Involvement with special projects.
We are looking for a CA qualified accountant with Manufacturing experience. This is a senior Business Partner role which will work closely with the senior management team across the group so strong relationship building and communication skills essential. We are looking for someone with strong project management, analytical skills and a practical approach. In return you will work for a successful and growing business within an international company.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436