This industry leader is seeking a Senior BA/PM who can work a multifaceted role that covers several areas located in Auckland.
- To assist with and/or lead the design, development, testing and implementation of company projects and solutions
- To provide BA and/or PM skills and services as required, requirements gathering, workshops and scoping
- To manage programmes of work and projects
- To liaise with the clients to achieve the best outcomes
- Consultancy including, on-site consultancy / Business Analyst support work as required
- Contribution to and participation in implementing or improving new processes
- Providing support on business products, solutions and other implementations where appropriate or applicable.
- Providing technical support to company marketing efforts as required.
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience as a BA or GIS BA and/or PM or GIS PM
- At least 5 years’ experience in the GIS or I.T. industry overall
- Knowledge of (and qualifications in) formal project delivery methodologies with a view to developing these skills into the future
- Understanding of the software development life cycle including Waterfall and Agile methodologies with a view to developing these skills into the future
- Strong communications, analytical and management skills and be able to liaise seamlessly between business and technical contributors internally and externally.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll have the opportunity to work with in a close nit team of IT professionals. You will gain competitive salary along with several company benefits.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!