This well know Kiwi business are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work alongside a strong Business Intelligence team, working with financial data. It is initially a 3 month contract with the potential to extend further.
- Run requirements workshops
- Define solution scope
- Determine features for delivery
- Requirements elicitation, management and communication
- Translate, decompose, verify, document and simplify requirements
- Employ the use of business analyst techniques such as:
- Requirements decomposition
- Prototyping / Wireframing
- User stories
- Process modelling
- Interface analysis
- Data analysis
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the- art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team efforts as required
- You’ll have excellent communications skills – written, verbal, presentation and knowledge and practice of enterprise software integration, development and testing.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working for a New Zealand business success story. The team work hard to be the best and take pride in what we do. They are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!