Our growing private sector financial services client leads the New Zealand Market in a range of services. It is an exciting time to join them, as you will be a key part of their new digital journey where technology is being refreshed, invested in and a whole new customer focus and product offering is underway.
We are seeking an Application Support & Business Analyst in a CONTRACT capacity to join an established, and ever-growing Technology & Digital team based in Auckland to assist with this exciting phase of their business.
Experience working within the securities and investment industry including knowledge of front office, middle and back office operations would certainly be an advantage, as would previous application support and troubleshooting experience.
You will have an adaptable and flexible style and will be happy to deal with issues as they arise, and in their entirety. There are two existing analysts in similar roles, however the need has become obvious for a third to provide support to both project, and BAU work.
We are seeking problem solvers who are good with people but can also identify improvement opportunities through streamlining processes as well as utilising technology to ensure a first class experience for internal and external customers.
Core experience sought and day to day activities will include:
- Experience supporting applications, preferably with some exposure to finance
- Strong knowledge of SQL and the ability to write SQL queries.
- Having worked with either IRIS or Bloomberg would be a big advantage, as these will be used in the role.
- An understanding of compliance and regulatory affairs would also be beneficial, as the role will not just encapsulate trading itself.
- Strong communication skills.
Our client is open to experience, and a competitive remuneration package, as well as unrivalle experience in the private financial services sector is on offer for the right individual.