ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known Hamilton employer with the option to work from home, an industry leader in their field, they have a nationwide presence. They operate agile working practices, and are passionate about getting the most out of the latest technologies. They are well on their digital development journey and are focused on delivering cutting edge state-of-the-art digital solutions for their valued clients
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Scrum Master you will be part of the Program Portfolio Management (PPM) group within Technology reporting through to the Agile Capability Lead. The Program Portfolio Management group is accountable for Agile within the organisation. This includes the responsibility for the implementation and adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) across the organisation, agile techniques, practices and coaching, building and leading high performing agile teams. More broadly this includes technology portfolio optimisation, as well as the execution and delivery of all technology strategic initiatives including company’s digital road map. The team is also responsible for educating, advocating and embedding a Lean-Agile mind-set and best practices across the organisation .
You will be someone who has a collaborative mindset. Someone who focuses on communication, facilitation, people, innovation and is relationship driven. You will have worked in a team environment and know what it’s like to work with people to drive outcomes rather than a dictatorship.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least 5 years for a software development team.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership.
- Proven experience in the use of scaling methods such as SAFe, LESS, or industry equivalents (3-years +)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, etc.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- You are more focussed on growing and coaching the team rather than leading mindset.
- Good collaboration and conflict management skills.
- You might come from a Business analyst/ testing/ software development background.
If this sounds like you then HIT APPLY NOW!!!