Our Pledge Promise Commitment to IWD 2021
New Zealand has always been a nation that is proud to have women at the forefront. From our Prime Ministers, to Governor Generals, to the Stay-at-Home Mums, and the Office-Mums, we recognise that women belong in all places. We also recognise however, that there is a lot left to do, and that systematic sexism can still be abundant in the corporate world. As a partner of many high profile businesses in Aotearoa, we commit to root out any sexism or discrimination and tackle it head on. As part of #choosetochallenge we commit to heighten our commitment as an equal-opportunity-employer, and to ensure this is replicated across our clients.
The world has a long way to go in defeating the gender imbalance, but together this International Women’s Day, we can carry the fight forwards.
Our Commitments in 2021
- To see women promoted, acknowledged and empowered in all areas of the workplace.
- To continue promoting and pushing for equal-opportunity-employment for all women across our business and clients.
- To challenge all gender stereotypes and biases.
- To identify prime employers for women in Aotearoa.
- To continue questioning, learning and growing our understanding of biases, so we can root them out in all scenarios.
"Women belong in all places where decisions are being made."
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg. We #choosetochallenge together and invite you to take part too.
Resources & How to Get Involved
You can get involved and do your part to support equality this year for all. Check out the IWD Website beneath, or watch the #ChooseToChallenge video to see where to start.